Josh Turner came to post a few weekends ago for a free concert honoring the troops. There was a kid land set up prior to the concert with bounce houses and horse rides. Brady loves horses so I was excited for him to see them. I had no idea how he would react for a ride but he loved it! He kept saying, 'go go go' and held on all by himself. Brady now wants a pony for Christmas, Nana ;)
We took him around twice.
Brady burned a ton of energy from the bounce houses and we settled down with some dinner in the grass and waited for the concert. Once I rocked Brendan to sleep, it was Brady's turn. Now let me tell you this, Brady never fell asleep while being held up right and until recently he has been real lovable and so giving with hugs. He will just hang on in your arms, it is the greatest feeling! So, this is what we did the entire concert, he rested his head on my shoulder and we just danced with the music. I was in heaven!



No comments:
Post a Comment