About 2 weeks ago, the boys and I took a road trip to Savannah/Fort Stewart. We got to check out housing at Stewart, which wasn't very impressive but we also got to visit family! My grandma had a weekend planned with her siblings (so cool!) to catch up on life and have some well deserved drinks. My mom was there too and we arranged to surprise 'The Greats" with the boys. I was glad that everybody got to see them as they are growing too fast!
Brady playing cars with my grandpa--just look at his smile, he is so very special to me!
We made a day of Savannah and it is a really neat town!-the historic district
Brady got to see horses pulling carriages and he couldn't believe his eyes! We also saw some big boats and fire trucks in action (there was a building fire).
These are some of the buildings along the water.
I would love to sit under these trees and just read. It is relaxing!
We made our way to the center of the park..it has a name, I just don't remember it. Kids were running around in the middle and there were fountains shooting up water. I really wanted Brady to run around but he would head straight for the water and I just didn't want to deal with that (the other kids surprisingly stayed away from the water). Nana went to check out some stores and came back with gelato, YUM!
It was a great weekend and I think Brady found a new ride over the wagon. Nana had him pushing the buttons on the elevator every time we went somewhere and he learned 'push', which is what this was called every time we saw it.
Brady also managed to push the 'call' button on the elevator which happens to be next to the 'emergency' button. That would have been interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment