Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gross Farms

We went to a local pumpkin patch over the weekend and decided to opt out from the one we went to last year. I had heard about this one from many people and knew that we had to check it out this time. It was 100x better and had a ton more activities for the little ones, that is what we are here for right?!

Aren't they just so cute?
Having some fun!
We headed over to the pumpkin patch because I had to get some pictures of the boys there.
I knew they weren't going to be looking at the same time..that is close to impossible, so this is just fine. It is hard enough getting Brady just to sit down! What 2 year old wants to do that? Definitely not mine. I am starting to worry about the Christmas pictures that we send out!
Finally, we headed over to this jump thing and it was so awesome. I was a little worried about Brady on it but he laughed the entire time and so did I watching him.
Yes, he collided with this boy! Perfect timing.
It is worth going back a second time but I think our schedule is packed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment