Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fire trucks!

Fayetteville held its annual Fall Safety day today. They brought in tons of fire trucks, ambulances and even a helicopter! Of course, there was plenty to do for kids. I knew we would take Brady because he loves fire trucks. I had to ran into Hobby Lobby first because I had to get materials for the boys Halloween bags (that will be another post) then we stopped at McDonald's right next door to the location for some sweet tea. As we are waiting in the drive through, I spotted a helicopter circling and I got so excited..I jumped out of the car and grabbed Brady and we went ran over and watched the helicopter land. He couldn't believe his eyes! (he says helicopter too and with his toy helicopter, he flies it through the air..so adorable!)

Finally Daddy arrived and we were off!
We checked out the k-9's first..I have no idea why Brady got so scared since he was calling him 'good girl' from daddy's arms. He was very sweet. There was another older puppy behind us that I tried to sneak a picture but a lady was standing in front of her...she looked JUST like Dakota. He put her away because she was too rowdy and was still in the training process.
Brady leads the way..
Brendan bear is enjoying himself :)
There were a few of these little trucks riding around. They were remote controlled and this particular one had a speaker on it. There was someone on the other end having a great time with the kids. Brady eventually tried to hop on it!
Over by the boat..his face tells all. He cannot believe what he is seeing and is trying to take it all in. What do I do next?!
Here is an old time fire truck, you even had to crank the siren yourself..pretty neat!
Driving course for the kids. Brady took one car out at a time and pushed it about 5 ft and went back and got another, over and over.

I did put Brady in a big fire truck and he screamed. Here he is sitting on a seat that is on the side of a truck..I don't remember what type of fire truck it was but they had all types there..
He finally put on his fire hat and was very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment