On Friday. Sorry guys, I am getting pretty good at this huh? ;)
1. When you wake up in the morning, you will toss and turn for 10 minutes before you finally open your eyes. Lately, you have been actually falling back asleep. If your in bed with me, you sit up and literally fall back down on me and fall asleep.
2. How you love to cuddle, it is just perfect. What more could I ask for? You love to hold my hand to your chest while you hold onto my fingers. Recently, you will put my hand up on your face and hint to me that you want me to rub your cheek, you love it. I love it.
3. You will scrunch up your nose and breathe in and out while making the noise of a little piglet. Well, your aren't oinking like one but that is what it reminds us of.
4. When you say mama. It is more like maaaamaaa, sounding very pitiful. You either want some food or you are ready for your nap/bed.
5. Your sweet kisses and how you love to keep going back for more. You constantly give the dogs their kisses and the animals in your books. Mama has to work for them but normally they come randomly or after a nap.
We are headed for Beaufort later today once Bernie gets off from work. Bobby and Bonnie are visiting so everybody will make the trip for a fun weekend. What is even better is that my Dad will be there too! I cannot wait to see him. I hate going so long without seeing my parents, it just isn't right. It will be short visit but hopefully it won't be long before I see him again!
A post with no pictures? I hate to do it to you but I am on Bernie's laptop in the dining room and it is the only way to blog while my kiddo is awake. I still have some packing to do but I will try to load some pictures in between.
Don't forget, we have baby #2's appointment on the 28th, hoping for an ultrasound!!!
Happy Friday, have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment