We had a very nice relaxing weekend. It was probably the first weekend that we didn't really go anywhere since we have been here. Unfortunately, I do not remember what we did Friday night so I am sure it is not that important but on Saturday, I bet you can guess what we did. That's right, college football and MICHIGAN! Thankfully they won, Bernie was in a good mood, haha :) Joe and his 2 boys came over and we had a little cook out and hung out for a bit. It was gloomy all day and we got some good rain too.
That night Brady woke up a few times crying (before midnight) so I took him into bed with me. He tossed and turned constantly and would wake up crying. When I would hold him, he would push off and he was just a mad little boy. He finally fell asleep but still did it throughout the night. He woke up at 3 am and was sweating and I knew he was getting sick. Poor kid was all stuffy in just a matter of hours, he was perfect before bedtime. He hasn't had a fever but he has runny nose and his sneezes are not so pleasant. On Sunday, we literally did nothing the entire day. Brady took about a 2 hour nap and I squeezed one in there too but we just watched football all day. We finally got up and had to get out and I needed to get Brady some medicine (which by the way, nobody has anything for babies! Everything is do not use under 4, even at Babies R Us!). So we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for some dinner and some life. Brady inhaled his chicken and flirted with the waitresses.
In other news, Bernie is officially done with his classes and has earned himself his Associates Degree!! I am very proud of him as this last semester was very challenging with the move and the transition back to Army life. What is next? Well, I would love to get back to UCF to finish my degree (I only have 2 internship semesters) so I am hoping that after his year here at Bragg he will be able to complete his Green and Gold packet and attend UCF as well. I don't think he is thrilled about that but I would end up losing my endorsements for teaching.
| Football Sunday |
| Right after a nap, look at the eye color! |
No comments:
Post a Comment