Outside is the ONLY place that Brady wants to be. You could take him on an hour ride in the stroller or wagon and when you tell him it is time to go inside, he screams and cries. We put him in the wagon for everything. Bernie has to take the trash out, to unload the car from groceries (which is actually the easiest for me since Bernie is at work), to water the plants, get something from the car..anything. He could sit out there for hours. He really has been tough the past couple of days if we are inside for too long. Today, I took him outside and run around. It was his first time since he is really walking better. I got his socks and shoes and he was so excited as I was putting them it. He acted like it was the coolest thing in the world. I held his hand as he walked out the door and let go and off he went. He took off so fast that he was halfway to the side walk before I could put everything down to grab him. Brady likes the sidewalk but I am not ready for skinned up knees and palms just yet. He still plops down often enough and when he is walking too fast he trips over his feet. Here are some pictures I took while chasing him.
For those who have not been to the house, these pictures may give you a better idea of how they look. The last picture is of our backyard (fenced) and the space that Brady is running around in is between us and the neighbors. It is awesome how far apart they are and perfect for Brady and Roxy to chase her tennis ball.
He is growing too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment