On Sunday, we headed up to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch some of the football games and of course, it was packed. We waited an hour for our table! They couldn't give us a wait time because everybody was there for the games but it really didn't seem very long at all. Many people were in and out and that kept Brady busy. As we were waiting, there was another couple behind us with a baby boy that was 5 months old. I had mentioned to Bernie that if we get a table first and there is enough room, we should ask them to sit with us--a perfect way to meet some friends. We got called and they asked if we didn't mind to be seated with another group so we quickly asked them before they set us up with who knows who! They turned out to be a great couple. He is in the Air Force but they will be moving in about a year because Pope Air Force Base will turn into and Army Airfield. Small world, he is an MP too and they are actually from Michigan. It was a nice lunch and I am sure that we will be catching up with them again for some more football.
While Bernie was fishing, Brady and I did a little bit of shopping. First, we got a new vacuum!! Yes, I am so excited about this. Ours was hanging on its last thread for many months and it finally broke. Actually, that is Bernie's story but I never got to see if it really broke, I think he was ready for a new one too. Brady and I decided to take a stroll down his shoe isle and we got lucky! We found a great pair for a more reasonable price and he loves them. Brady loves to put socks on and try on shoes, he gets a huge smile and giggles. I didn't think he would like to put shoes on because I never put him on as a baby, I guess I got lucky.
I decided to put in Brady's 'World Animals' video because I just don't think I can watch another second of Madagascar. World Animals was his first movie that he loved before he was introduced to Madagascar. I put it on while he was eating lunch and he heard the music and looked at me in shock. He could not believe that we still had the movie and I just put it on. What a happy kid he was. He remembered his song "Swimming in the deep blue sea" and all the little characters. Brady walks around and will stop and look at the TV, laugh, and keep going. Here he is watching his movie on his couch, so relaxed.
These next set of pictures have prepared me for his teenage years. I remember doing this back home with that pillow up against the couch...
Doesn't he look like he has thinned out?!
and for the pregnancy update:
How far along? 9w 4 days. Brady was measured at this age the first time we got to see him on the ultrasound!! He looked like a little gummy bear :)
Total weight gain/loss: This morning I was down 2lbs but at the end of the day I am either even or under one.
How big is baby? Via 3D Pregnancy:
| Size: 1 inch | |||
| Weight: .07 ounces | |||
Baby is beginning to move, but you won't be able to feel anything for some time.
Baby is growing nipples and hair follicles (although there's still a chance you'll be giving birth to a baldy!) His pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and anus are all in place, ready to poop and pee a dozen times a day when he's born. Your baby's head is half the size of his body and his little chin is tucked into his chest. His tiny tail is beginning to shrink away, giving Junior a more human and less amphibious look.
Until now, all pre-babies look the same "down there." This week, however, your baby will begin to develop either male or female genitalia. In layman terms, your baby is beginning to develop her hoo-ha or his wee-wee. While you won't be able to find out the gender of your baby for several more weeks, the version you'll give birth to is being developed right now.
At this stage, your developing fetus is 1-inch in length, about the size of a martini olive (you remember martinis, don't you?) and weighs a mere 2 grams—a little less than a penny.
Maternity clothes? Not required
Sleep: It is better but I am waking up to go potty!
Best moment this week: Not baby related, I get to see my Dad!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Not really..more foods that I would rather not eat, like the Pork Chops I made for dinner :/
Gender: I am thinking it is a girl...
Labor Signs: Nope
How are you feeling? Better, still starving all the time and thirsty.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully an ultrasound next week and my appointment. But what might be even better is seeing my Dad on Friday and my Mom the following week!!
What I miss: Energy
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep as you wish and don't worry about not getting something done! Brady is too sweet to not take naps with!
Milestones: Another week in the books? Not to much happening around here, grow baby grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment