Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby!

I had my appointment today for the baby and we have pictures!!! The baby measured at 9w4d which sets my due date back to April 29. At Brady's first ultrasound, he measured 9w4d and his due date what August 29, how crazy is this?! I got to hear the heartbeat real quick and the doctor said it was about 133bmp. The baby was really moving and whaling its arms. Nana thinks we already have a drama queen, haha! I am very lucky to have gotten an ultrasound because they aren't typically done until 20 weeks at Bragg but my doctor is awesome. She is also pregnant with her second. She has a 2yr old boy named Jackson and they are thinking about naming their second Brady. Here are the pictures!
FYI-Baby is upside down, facing to the right.
They are pretty much the same picture but you can see its little arms and legs that are starting to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment