Sunday, July 10, 2011

We went to Florida

The boys and I made a trip to Florida early June and we had a wonderful time. It was much needed for me. I still cannot believe that I made the 8hr drive with a 21 month old and a breastfeeding one month old, but we made it!
Brendan caught up on his snuggles and naps
Brady spent his time in the pool
while Brendan enjoyed the fresh air from the porch (love this face)
We made a trip over to the beach condo which didn't last longer then 24 hours. Poor Brady ran a high fever things were just easier back home---this began the 2 week sickness for all 3 of us
Aunt Stef made a few visits to the boys
My first picture with both boys

Brady spent tons of quality time with Papa!
We visited the Greats! and doesn't GG look fantastic!!!
Splashing at the pool with Nana
and Nana getting some great hugs!
Papa possibly having some serious conversation with Brendan..
which clearly wore them out :)

Thanks for the great week Mom and Dad and spending time with the boys, I know they will remember all the giggles and experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment