Saturday, July 9, 2011

Late 20's

I am officially in my 'late 20's' and never felt better! I have no idea how my life could be any better. I am blessed with an amazing husband/best friend and two handsome boys who bring so much joy to our lives. My family and extended family are great supporters and I just want to thank everybody for another great year.

The sweet boy that Brendan is, let me sleep 5 solid hours! Then the day started off with giggles in bed and french toast while Brady danced to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It slowly mellowed out and we were ready for the boys to nap

He finally gave in and Brendan was soon to follow. Bernie and I actually watched an entire movie while eating some pizza..it was awesome.

We headed for the pool and Brady had a blast. Brendan slept while Dad was on duty and I chased Brady around the pool. It was time for the 15 min break (its required and they close the pool) and Bernie and I switched. Sure enough, Brendan woke up and this momma couldn't catch a break. We watched Brady run around and enjoyed time just him an I.


Tacos were on the menu for dinner while Brady and Daddy baked a birthday cake, frosting and all!


and there is nothing better then a little bit of snuggles and brotherly love.
 It was a wonderful day and Brady has been zonked out since 7:15--Looks like it will be an early wake up call..

No comments:

Post a Comment