We are still here! Things have been a bit crazy lately and it is nearly impossible for me to sit on the computer for longer than 3 minutes...either Brady finds me or Brendan suddenly wakes up. BUT! they both took a 2 hour nap at the same time today and you can bet I was right there with them..I even got to cuddle with my Brady :) I have been horrible with the picture taking and I do no have anything recent of the boys on the computer. Brendan is asleep in my lap so you will have to make due with what was taken on the 16th.
Both boys are doing wonderful. Brendan is eating like a champ and is very needy in the late evening but he is sleeping very well and Brady is just being the big brother when he isn't running wild. He tried to put a sock on Brendan today..and they held hands this morning, AGAIN! :) I cannot wait for Brendan to get a bit older and to see them interact and play together..I know they will be best friends.
I spy Brendan, Brady and Bernie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment