I could not be more proud to be the mother of these two precious boys! I am so thankful that they have come into our lives and brought so much love!
Brady has really grown to Brendan already. He will come sit down next to him and just watch him and we talk about Brendan..Brady has a lot to say back but it is gibberish! He is a bit shy when it comes to touching him but he checks him out for sure. It is amazing to see how well Brady has done with him, he is a very proud big brother.
I hope this bond will stick for many years..
and Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mother! Thank you for being such a great role model and I can only hope that I am half the mom you are to me. I am still learning from you everyday and I am forever thankful for our special bond and friendship we share, it is one in a million. Love you Momma!


No comments:
Post a Comment