Hmm, where to start! The baby cooking would be good. I had an appointment yesterday (27w3d) and he is measuring right on track, ahead a few days like he has always been. His heart beat was 135bpm and I looked at Brady's book and he had the same heartbeat at 27w1d! I wonder how much they will really be alike! What they aren't doing the same is their position in the belly. Brady was already head down and ready for departure at his appointment and baby is still kicking away at my bladder. He still has plenty of time to switch but hurry up kiddo, we are down to 12 weeks! Nana said he might be just as active as Brady but I am thinking he might be too lazy to flip around (cause you know there is more room the other way!) I also haven't gained as much as I had with Brady at this time, which is always good...but I cannot say that I feel that way.
In Brady news, he is still going a mile a minute. When the girls take his food, he slaps at them...we are working on that. He gets pretty mad and will yell at them too. The only issue is, he loves when Dakota chases him around the house because he has a cracker in his hand...and she will steal it the first chance she gets. He is definitely an instigator!
Bernie is in the field for a few days so Brady is the man of the house. He is doing a good job so far. When I mention Dada, he stops and will look around. I am excited to see how Brady reacts when he sees Bernie on Thursday afternoon...the boy is in love with his Dad, definitely a Daddy's boy.
The weather was perfect this past weekend, in the high 60's and then is disappeared. It rained last night and is back to being 70 today but the high tomorrow will be 47. Ugh! Brady is in shorts today and he keeps looking down at them probably wondering where the other half is. It is so nice to see the sun, I truly miss the sunshine state. It is been overcast for too many weeks here and totally puts a damper on the mood.
Here is Brady last night going to sleep. It is tough being man of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment