We got to see baby on Wednesday and he is doing awesome! They wanted to check the position of my placenta and although it hasn't moved much, it at least moved away from my cervix. I have not met with my Dr. yet but should at the end of the month for more discussion. The baby is measuring 3lb 3oz already! I would say that he is about a week or 2 ahead. The tech said that he is on the bigger side, haha. She measured his head and at my appointment I was 28w5d and his head measured 30w1d! His femur also measured big, 29w and I think 2d, which is no big deal but we know that he will be big! Baby also listened to me and he is head down! He has flipped in the last week. It was awesome to see him, of course, and we even got to see a front view of his face. He was playing with his toes and just having a good time. Can't wait to meet him!!
Here is the little stud muffin in the oven!
and his foot!
Speaking of stud muffins, check out this guy. How cute is he!!
We had some snow flurries this morning but we are expecting temperatures in the 60's and only sunshine for the next 8-10 days! I am so excited, this boy will be loose in the backyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment