These pictures are within a 15 minute time frame..at most
Running back and forth in the kitchen, screaming..
Spots his drink on the counter..he must have worked up a thirst.
Taking a short break on Roxy with sippy as he is babbling and laughing away (he is kicking his foot up in the air)
As always, he is closely monitored
Break is over, check out these hand towels..(which I must pick up 264654x a day...you would think I would stop putting them there!) but he is attempting to put it back up..
Doesn't work, what about on my head?! We played peek a boo for a few short seconds..
And off we went...under the table. This is where he hides when he knows he needs a diaper change or to get dressed...actually, he hides here anytime I need him..even with a bath or we are leaving.
This is where I may have gone wrong. I gave him a cookie, filled with chocolate. Haha, he already had dinner, what is the big deal!?
and here he is in his hiding spot (behind the bench of the dinner table) this is where is takes anything I give him and gets away from the dogs but it doesn't always work.
Can you imagine the rest of my day? Tons of fun though, I promise.
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment