Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We made it...

to Fort Bragg! Cable and Internet is finally up an running, obviously! Life at Bragg is pretty good so far, we definitely have no complaints about the house--just wish it was a 4 bedroom! Haha, wouldn't that be nice! Maybe the only flaw is the bathroom size but I would rather have the third bedroom and the size of Brady and our bedrooms! The neighborhood is very quiet and we actually got very lucky with the location because there is a 'Bark Park' at the end of our street, Dunkin Donuts is one street over, we are close to the PX/Commissary and gas station and one of the gates to get on/off post.
We don't have our fence up yet but we are allowed to go back 50 feet. We have a little bit of clearing to do which is mostly done. It just needs to be raked before we have the guys come out and survey it for approval. I cannot wait for the fence to be up because Brady does not like being left inside. We have had 2 accidents with that :( We have a screen down and if you don't push it closed, it wont latch and when that little boy stands up to see what is happening the door opens and well you know, it closes and his fingers get in the way. No worries though, just 30 seconds of tears and no scratches or blood, thankfully!

I am loading the pictures and videos from the camcorder and my camera is next. Sorry for the delay on the pictures but I JUST found the cord to load them onto the computer as I was typing this!
Check back later today for some goodies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment