Well, I have been trying to post a video from the other day while Brady was eating lunch but it wont load for some reason. He says 'Hi' to his nana! :) I am still working with it, so keep looking for it. I am also putting together a post for all of the 'music' that is played each day on post. They play the same ones at the same times but I am having trouble recording the 6am one.. :) Bernie does not know what it is called....just the names of the songs.
Not to much is happening around here, we are finishing up the guest room and the backyard and will hopefully have the fence up in the next 2-3 weeks.
Dakota is getting older each day and has been have troubles lately. Her hips really seem to be bothering her and she cries sometimes when she wakes up or gets up. She did it the other day and woke Brady up...we were all crying. Dakota seemed to be yelling at me due to the pain. We are working on her situation and it has been much better today than any other day.. hopefully it continues.
Other than that, not too much is happening..
I will work on that video though!
No comments:
Post a Comment