It looks like those videos aren't going to upload through the blog like I had been doing. I am uploading them right now on youtube and will put it up here as soon as it is finished. (the first one is going to take an hour :-/ )
I know there has been a lot of training going on with the soldiers over here because I can hear it from inside my house! It is actually pretty cool to here right now but I am sure it will become absolutely annoying or I will be able to ignore it in no time. Those poor guys that have been on deployments already probably aren't to thrilled to be hearing it. I also love to hear when they play the taps and all the other 'songs' throughout the day..especially the ones at 10:45 and 11pm which I have heard are for the fallen soldiers. I do have those recorded too and they will starting downloading after the current video, ah!
So, Brady had his first real booboo today :( I got him a kiddie pool like he has at Nana's and some very cool toys! He was having a ball and he went to stand up on the side and his hands slipped. His big ole noggin caught his fall. He definitely screamed bloody murder for the first 10 seconds but after that, it didn't seem all that bad. What is bad is that big knot he has now! I don't think I will be going out anywhere for a few days until it goes down, poor kid.
Bernie gets his 10 days TDY starting on Monday so we are going home, obviously. He would have taken it right after we got here but he offered to take the 2 week classes with the rest of his unit first. It is probably better that he did that because it is perfect timing to head home. He also found out that they get a 3 day weekend every month which is awesome because of his MOS. For August, his 3 day will be the weekend before Brady's birthday. We were hoping to do something the following weekend at home for Brady's birthday but it doesn't look like that will be happening (Mom, are you reading this?) No big plans for his big day either, something simple with family (hopefully) and a huge smash cake for him! But, Bernie does think that he will have a 4 day for Labor Day so maybe we will do something then? Who knows!
Here is what you came here for! Pictures!
| Happy boy! |
| Babbling away.. |
| Love when he sits like this. He is watching Madagascar! |
| This looks like a good spot. |
| Stuck! |
| Mini Bernie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment