Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Up! Down!

Not too much has been happening these past few days besides Brady giggling and smiling at all times!

We were over at Nana's and Grandpa's the other night and Bernie and I made sure Brady still got his good eats! While feeding him, we noticed he kept his feet up in the air the entire time..now only if I did that, I would have a 6pack by now!














Do you remember when you were a child and you had to wait 20 minutes after you ate in order to go back into the pool? Well, I remember but I never followed that rule after this feeding with Brady. Luckily, we didn't have any messes but we did do something new that makes him laugh! These pictures don't show him laughing hysterically but he does..Up and Down on my knees while making some sort of noise...different each way.. and falling down is so much more fun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment