Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rainy days.

Since it wanted to rain for 3 days straight, on Saturday we were stuck inside and tried to make the best of it. Bernie had worked the night before so he was sound asleep most of the day. We have been attempted coloring many times but Brady just isn't interested. He will do a little but you have to catch him at the right time. He prefers to eat them or throw them across the room for fun--not kidding. I bought some new crayons that morning and we decided to test them out.
He would rather stack them in some form so I had to show him what they could do. He is definitely right handed and will switch to his right hand when necessary.

He is trying to get it to stand up here..
Yay! Clapping because he did it. (notice that there are still no marks from him on the paper--probably on my table though!)


and somehow that 'coloring' resulted in this. I love that his feet are even crossed.


I am sure we did more exciting activities that day, but that camera didn't stick around as I had planned. Today was the first day we got to see the sun shine and it reached the 60's and you can bet we spent every minute outside. Unfortunately, it is expected to rain the next 3 days again. I plan to take him to a museum downtown tomorrow--depending on how bad it is raining. Let's just hope the baby in my belly doesn't mind tagging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment