Let's attempt to catch you up due to my lack of blogging.
Brady being Brady with his books! This is what I often find him doing when he has been quiet for too long..
New storage for his toys in the living room. A week later, he has figured out how to take off the bins and everything is everywhere!
Helping Daddy put together his new picnic table.
Finger paint...complete fail! :( We will be trying it again in the near future though, just haven't had a minute to do so.
Then Momma got sick. Made a trip to L&D for dehydration. I was having contractions and I could have ended up with a baby far too soon had I not gone in. Brady also threw up twice the same morning, luckily he had no other issues and was back to himself in no time.
Nana came to help out..Brady missed her!
Lounging around..
Warm temperatures and back yard fun. It was beautiful and this was also the day that Nana got sick...very much like what I had. Brady laid in the grass for quite some time and enjoyed feeding Roxy grass and mulch..
and my little man turned 18 months!! We had to get some cake to celebrate, which he loved!
He has his check up on the 28th and it was pure hell. He cried/screamed non stop from the second they measured his head until we walked out the door. He weighed in at 27.5lbs and 33 1/4 inches. He also got 2 shots to top of the trip.
Last night, he was real fidgety in his crib and Bernie went to grab him to bring him into our bed and mentioned that he sounded stuffy. I hate when he is right--Brady had a head cold now and we are dealing with that. It was a long night and a long day and is currently still awake but laying down. I hope we catch a break soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment