Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We are still here!

Opps! I have been quite the horrible blogger and I am very sorry. School and Brady keep me very busy and the weekends have been pretty eventful as well! I have no idea where I even left off last...

Brady will be 6 months next Friday....what! Who allowed this and where has time gone?! My little boy is growing so fast! We are sitting up all by ourselves with the occasional fall back annnnnd we are rolling over from back to tummy!!! He did it all by himself on the morning of the Superbowl and go figure, Bernie and I were not looking because we were talking about who knows what! But he is doing it constantly these days and he has yet to learn to roll stomach to back so we are always flipping him when he becomes fussy and frustrated.

I weighed him at 5 months and he is about 20lbs! We also measured him and it was 26+ inches but that is wrong because that is how long he was at 4 months, we will have new 6 months numbers March 1st.

Here is a video of the new noise that Brady makes..



Nana and Brady are playing...but you are warned, this one is not for weak stomachs..but funny!

 Cleaned up and back playing!


We got a big boy high chair! Playing with some food..


















The girls on guard.
 

Ut oh! Knocked it over

 
  

Staying busy while mom gets some food ready!

 
  

Playing around

 
  
Last week he discovered he can pick them up!
  

Rolling around

 

Reading with Nana

 

Got messy at Nana's and needed a quick bath..

 

Playing with Daddy

 
  

My friend Julie has a son that is about 2+ months younger than Brady and we get together every couple of weeks. Cade is getting old enough and they can interact! So much fun to watch them!
  
  
  
  

Here is Brady giggling away at lunch because we were hitting our hands on the table!

I have some more videos I will work on uploading, they take forever though!
Oh and how could I forget, we also upgraded to a big boy car seat!! Brady loves that he has so much room now and is really enjoying his 'freedom'!


Till next time...hopefully only a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment