ONE! I have two toddlers running around, can you believe it?! And did you see, I said running! Brendan isn't exactly running but he is walking the majority of the time and if those legs could move faster, he would be running. He is so proud of himself and loves that he is up on his feet by himself.
We celebrated Brendan's birthday back home in Florida and we had a party in NC too. Here are some pictures from his Florida celebration.
I just realized that I have yet to upload the pictures from the party in NC :( I will have to do that!
We have been pretty busy these past couple of weeks and lots of traveling! I am glad that things are slowly settling down but I am sure that something will come up. I am approaching my final 'semester' (summer term) in school and will be graduating, FINALLY, in early August. I do not plan to walk at this time but you never know.
In the meantime, I am enjoying my last few days until school kicks back into high gear on Monday. I do have some posts to work on from Disney, Brendan's birthday, the beach and other happenings. Stay tuned ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment