That is right, we are having another boy! I didn't want to wait another 3 weeks to find out and I had thrown the idea at Bernie for a 4d ultrasound. I knew that the pictures wouldn't be so great (due to lack of baby fat) but they would be able to do a gender scan. He text me one morning telling me to book it and you can bet that I didn't wait another second! The nurse is 100% sure that it is another boy and she showed us exactly what we were looking for and I remember clearly from Brady, it is indeed a boy. Sorry Nana, Miss Madison will have to wait a few more years ;) Names are being thrown around as well with a few possibilities and we have decided the middle name, William, after my Dad. Maybe, we will keep the name a secret until he makes his debut!
Here is the little man in 4d!
In Brady news, one of his molars has broken through along with his 5th bottom tooth on his left side. He had been a bit cranky and clingy but I think that he is a true champ when it comes to new teeth coming in. He has found his nose and if you are lucky, he will point to it. He is obsessed with books (board books) and you will find yourself reading the same ones over and over and over, he loves it. You need to be a quick reader though, he turns the pages himself :)
We are getting ready for our first Thanksgiving on our own. It won't ever be the same as being at home but we will make due. Kelly is driving up for the holiday so that will be fun to see her and show her around.
Hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
(this was typed at 3pm but somebody woke up from their nap...finishing at midnight!)
No comments:
Post a Comment