Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Boston

We had a great trip to Boston at the end of April. We stayed with my cousin Jamie and her husband Ryan and visited with everyone. We all did a tour of Fenway Park, which was awesome and we even made it to a Bruins game! The only thing that we were missing was the Red Sox but they were away that weekend. Here are some pictures..

6 am flight, yuck!
First ride on a train!
Fenway Park!
My cousin Jamie and I
Jamie, Auntie Bonnie and I
Fenway Park wore him out!
Having fun with Daddy at Jamie's.
At the Bruins game!


and for the record, Brady did awesome on both flights! Not a single peep out of him but an absolute handful. On the flight home, Bernie and I sat separate and I sat in the very first row with all the 'business people' and I bet I scared them once I sat down :)...but they thanked me and commented on how good of a baby Brady is! Bernie sat with a couple who had twin 22 month old girls and a little boy who screamed the majority of the flight...hehe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment