Friday, March 12, 2010

We had a very busy weekend with my cousins in town from Boston, Jamie and Colleen. They were down for a friends bachelorette party over at City Walk. Kelly came into town as well and we all went out both Friday night and Bernie came with on Saturday night and I missed my Brady so very much. It was the most amount of time I have spent away from him not only in one day, but in one weekend! He was in great hands with his Nana and she got to cuddle with him through the night...even though he is very fidgety, I don't think that she minded :) She even gave him his 6am bottle! It was a blast to be with them, as always, and more then enough memories were made! Unfortunately, I have no pictures of those nights but they should be on their way.

Brady is reaching out to Dakota and she doesn't mind one bit, love it!














Hanging out with Nana on the first WARM and SUNNY day in about 2 months!





























This is Brady's second cousin, Jade. She will be 2 in April.













Getting the last of the applesauce!














New toy!













New shades














We took Brady to his first baseball game in Lakeland, Tigers v. Yankees. We had to leave in the 3rd inning because Brady wanted no part in the sun and heat. I also think he got some sunscreen in his eye :( Bad momma!

















Love this one with Daddy!


























When will it be over?!













Rolling around on the ground!


























My happy boy, loves his food!



























It has been a nice week off from classes and Bernie is on leave too! It rained all day yesterday and seems to the same for today. Brady has a little cold and I have homework. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment